Here are some of Indian publishers who publish serious mathematical books:
- University Press (India) Pvt. Ltd. : They publish Indian Edition of Springer, AMS, Birkhäuser etc. foreign publishers and also publish many fabulous Indian Author books.
- Narosa Publishing House : They publish indian paperback editions of many classic books.
- Hindustan Book Agency: A fabulous collection of textbooks by finest authors around the world under the series of Text and Readings in Mathematics.
- Prism Books Pvt. Ltd. : Publish few mathematics like Functional Analysis by B. J. Venkatachala and Srinivasa Ramanujan by Sydney Srinivas
- Association of Mathematics Teachers of India: They publish small but awesome mathematics booklets, Olympiad Problem books and also two journals called Mathematics Teacher and Junior Mathematician
- Bhaskaracharya Pratisthana: They publish olympiad oriented books on mahematics and also publish an awesome journal called Bona Matematica.
- Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education : These are some of the Mathematical books it publishes “Remedial Secondary Mathematics (Part I-IV)”, “An excursion in Mathematics” , “Functional Equations” and “Problem Primer for Olympiad”
- National Book Trust : Publishes some awesome books like “Chaos, Fractals and Self-Organization by Arvind Kumar“, and many “unknown” fabulous books (please see catalogue)
- Pie Mathematics Association : Just started may prosper soon.
[Last Edited: 3 October 2014]